Reach your goal weight faster by increasing your metabolism and burning fat.
What are Lipotropic Injections?
Lipotropic injections are a mixture of B vitamins, amino acids, and lipotropic agents. They are used to help patients with generalized weight loss by boosting energy and metabolism and increasing removal of fat from the body.
Lipotropic Injections are a special formula of liver supporting nutrients that can help with energy, fat metabolism, and hormone balance, which are all key liver functions.
If you’re already on a weight loss plan and want to accelerate your results or you’re looking for a quick-and easy way to get started on your weight loss journey, Lipotropic Injections are worth considering.
So what are they? Lipotropic Injections area complex of three metabolic components (methionine, inositol and choline) and they are used to help burn fat throughout the body by specifically targeting the body’s fat stores.
Studies have shown that lipotropics can increase the metabolism of fats and can aid with weight loss 1.
How does it make me lose weight?
Often people feel increased energy immediately after the shot; sometimes they just feel better over time. It is a stress fighter and supports key functions of the liver that sometimes require large amounts of nutrients that can be severely depleted after years of stress and diet faults.
- Metabolize, transport and eliminate fat from the body
- Preventing the accumulation of fats in the liver.
- Higher energy
Does it hurt?
Do I need a prescription?
How long can I continue these?
How many are recommended?
Do they work with the weight loss program?
* Individual results may vary.
1 Effect of Choline Supplementation on Rapid Weight Loss and Biochemical Variables Among Female Taekwondo and Judo Athletes
- Have you been struggling with your weight for years?
- Are you suffering from joint pain, sleep apnea, lack of mobility or other weight-related issues?
- Have you been diagnosed with prediabetes or type 2 diabetes? Or been prescribed medications for high blood pressure or cholesterol?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, now is the time to make a change. Our team is here to help!
Our Signature Program Includes:
- Diagnostic testing
- Guidance from a medical weight loss specialist
- Nutritional counseling
- Weight loss medication (or not)
- Ongoing support & accountability
- Exercise guidance