About Cosmetic Injectables
- The first and only treatment FDA-approved to temporarily make moderate to severe frown lines, crow’s feet and forehead lines look better in adults
- A quick 10-minute treatment with minimal downtime
- You may begin to notice results within 24 to 48 hours for moderate to severe frown lines
- It delivers predictable, subtle results, so you look like you, only with less noticeable facial lines
How Cosmetic Injectables Work
A combination of factors can cause facial lines. It’s not just about the cellular changes that may occur, or reduction of collagen, or damage caused by free radicals from the sun and the environment.
Repeated muscle contractions from frowning, squinting, or raising eyebrows cause skin to furrow and fold, gradually resulting in the formation of facial lines. Injectables work beneath the surface and temporarily reduces the underlying muscle activity that causes moderate to severe frown lines, crow’s feet and forehead lines in adults – to help them look visibly smoother.
What To Expect With Treatment
Some patients receiving injectables report the injections feel like a pinch. You may begin to notice a visible smoothing of frown lines, crow’s feet and forehead lines within 24 to 48 hours, with results lasting up to 4 months for moderate to severe frown lines in adults.
Injectables are not a permanent treatment. If you discontinue treatment the moderate to severe frown lines, crow’s feet and forehead lines will gradually return.
Stephanie Wamback, FNP-C
- Bioidentical hormone implants, injections, filler and other cosmetic procedures
- Have you been struggling with your weight for years?
- Are you suffering from joint pain, sleep apnea, lack of mobility or other weight-related issues?
- Have you been diagnosed with prediabetes or type 2 diabetes? Or been prescribed medications for high blood pressure or cholesterol?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, now is the time to make a change. Our team is here to help!
Our Signature Program Includes:
- Diagnostic testing
- Guidance from a medical weight loss specialist
- Nutritional counseling
- Weight loss medication (or not)
- Ongoing support & accountability
- Exercise guidance