Sermorelin is also known as GRF 1-29 NH 2 which stands for Growth Hormone Releasing Factor with the numbers indicating the amino acid chain that is responsible for the effect of the Sermorelin. Sermorelin IS NOT HGH; Sermorelin works by promoting the secretion of Human Growth Hormone (HGH) from the pituitary gland.
What to Expect
An increase in HGH levels within 3 – 6 months from the initiation of therapy.
Why use Sermorelin vs. HGH?
Sermorelin use leads to the preservation of youthful anatomy and physiology without the possible harmful side effects associated with HGH administration. Also, law prohibits off-label use of HGH. The function of Sermorelin is to stimulate pituitary function; the pituitary gland regulates the amount of HGH production. This increases the safety and minimizes the side effects. Another distinct advantage is cost. Typically hGH can run $1000+ per month of treatment; Sermorelin is a much more cost effective option costing with 3 months of treatment costing less than one month of treatment with hGH.
Sermorelin Therapy Stimulates Your Pituitary Gland to Produce HGH
How does Sermorelin work in your brain? With Sermorelin you are stimulating your pituitary gland to release HGH Growth Hormone, you are not directly putting HGH into your body from an external source, thus there is a big difference, and the fact of the matter is that after decades of reviews from people about the benefits of Growth Hormone injection treatment, people are now starting to switch to Sermorelin.
The Possible Benefits of Sermorelin Injections:
- Increase development and cut of lean muscles – Because muscles become larger using Sermorelin shots, and fat melts away, it gives the appearance of being leaner and meaner.
- Improved recovery time from working out and physical activity – One of the biggest setbacks of aging is that it takes longer to recover from muscle building and working out. Sermorelin shrinks the recovery time from injury and physically strenuous activities.
- Increase vigor, improve stamina and up regulate vitality – A rising sense of zest and zeal inexplicably rises in people who use Sermorelin. Suddenly you feel a sense that you want to seize life, you find you have a greater capacity for getting things done and you develop a go get it done attitude.
- Melt belly fat and adipose tissue on the hips, thighs and buttocks – The very place men and women accumulate fat, is exactly where Sermorelin seems to melt away these problem areas.
- Bone strength and bone mineral density composite improve – our bones become lighter and more frail as we age, because we lose our capacity to hold the mineral density in our very bones. Women more than men suffer from osteoporosis, and Sermorelin has been shown in some women to have a protective capacity in these regards.
- Regulation of other hormone symphonies improves
- Boost metabolism, improve circulation – one of the most noticeable things about Sermorelin is how it helps people to lose weight safely. Although not promoted as a weight loss medication, through the increase in muscle mass and the reduction in fat, the visual results are impressive.
- Sleep, a quality that deteriorates with age, plays a very important role in the amount Human Growth Hormone our body produces. The majority of our natural HGH production is known to occur during deep sleep. Because the body produces HGH during deep sleep, less hours of sleep and poor sleeping patterns result in a low production of HGH. Sermorelin Therapy promotes longer, deeper sleep and improved sleeping patterns. Production of HGH during the sleep cycle becomes dramatically improved. This deep restful sleep and increased production of HGH enhances the body’s ability to better recover and regenerate from daily life and exercise.
Sermorelin and Testosterone Cypionate Together
If you are also experiencing deficiency in testosterone, thus suffering from low t, andropause, androgen deficiency syndrome, hypotestosteronemia or the medical diagnosis of hypogonadism, we can prescribe Sermorelin concurrently with a testosterone program. Our patients reported amazing benefits from combining Testosterone and Sermorelin together.
Sermorelin is used to treat hypopituitarism and adult onset growth hormone deficiency (AGHD). If you are feeling the symptoms of adult aging, use the information contact form on our web site, so that we can discuss your hormone replacement therapy options with Sermorelin acetate injections and testosterone.
Sermorelin for Bodybuilding
Does Sermorelin help with bodybuilding? Yes, Absolutely. Sermorelin can increase your body's own natural production of Human Growth Hormone.
Reactions to Sermorelin
THE MOST COMMON REACTION to Sermorelin therapy is related to local irritation around the injection site, which occurs in around one of every six patients. This irritation is characterized by redness, pain, or swelling. Though this side effect is relatively common, only a small minority of patients find the irritation bothersome enough to suspend therapy. There are other side effects which occurr in less than one percent of patients. These side effects include: severe drowsiness, hives, vomiting, headache, nausea, difficulty swallowing, hyperactivity, chest tightness and pallor, distortion in perception of taste, and flushing of the skin.